UEFA Champions League
The UEFA Champions League final is among the world’s most-watched annual sporting events, drawing hundreds of millions of viewers from around the globe each year. And for good reason! After a nearly year-long tournament season, a total of 78 club teams is whittled down to the two very best. It’s the final match of the largest club soccer tournament in the world, so stakes are high and the excitement is unforgettable!
Now in its 63rd season, this year’s Champions League final is to be held at Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid, Spain on June 1, 2018. Pack your face paints, banners, and team jerseys, and get ready for one of the most anticipated games in international soccer. Root for your favorite team in the gorgeous and fascinating city of Madrid. Don’t miss this chance to experience one of the world’s greatest sporting events in one of Europe’s most popular cities.
- 4 Days and 3 nights in Madrid in a 4 star central downtown hotel property
- Category 1 ticket for the Champions League
- Round trip airport transfers
- Guided small group walking tours of Madrid with English and Spanish-speaking guides
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Tapas Tour of Madrid with wine pairing — the best way see the city and experience the culinary culture
- On-Site Assistance from English-speaking guides & translators
- Transfer to Wanda Metropolitano Stadium for the game