Russia is truly an attractive and a beautiful country that has an ancient culture and proud heritage. It has always been a spectacular country that has attracted visitors from many years. It is a huge country and therefore, while planning a vacation, you must keep into considerations the maximum sights offered. One should not miss out on St Petersburg and Moscow. Find the best holiday package you are looking out for to suit all your travel requirements.
Most Russia tours cover Moscow and St Petersburg. Someone who visits Russia for the first time should not miss out on these two places.
• Moscow: Russia’s capital Moscow is surely a perfect example of creativity. One can go to the Kremlin and the Red Square; both beings the most photographed places in the world. One can also visit Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow and enjoy the architecture. This cathedral is best viewed during the night time.
• St Petersburg: This place has a lot of historic significance and a visit to The Hermitage is a must. This is a museum situated in Winter Palace and is one of the most visited places in the world. One can also see some of the world’s best paintings, art and antiques. The Summer Palace of St Petersburg is also a huge attraction. The architecture is indeed beautiful.
Russia Tourist Places osing a holiday packaWhile choosing a holiday package, one needs to take care of all the minute details of the package to make sure that all sights are covered. It is important to experience Russia in every sense and also try the local cuisines. A well planned itinerary is sure to attract you again and again to Russia.
• Volga Cruise: This is where music is played constantly on the top decks. One can enjoy night life by going to discos and other events here. During nighttimes the motor boat travels quickly, whereas it stops in different cities during the day. A cruise is one of the best ways of experiencing Russia and the other delights that unveil before you.
• Lake Baikal: This is the deepest and the oldest freshwater lake present on earth. It has unique and untouched flora fauna that is surely going to make you feel delighted. You can take a stroll along the area’s ecological routes and immerse yourself in nature.
• Trans Siberian Railway: This train journey is going to be a life time experience where you spend almost a week on wheels. You will be able to see the Ural Mountains, Volga River, the woods of Siberia, Yenisei River, Baraba steppe with its ominous clouds, , Barguzinsky Mountains, , Khekhtsir Range and Lake Baikal.
• Yekaterinburg: This city is perfect for those who look forward in visiting the Orthodox Churches and also explore the architecture around. It has the largest collection of monuments and museums.
Dear Ashish, Thank you for the wonderful trip you had organized for us in Austria in the month of January. I have seen Europe number of times in summer but never seen Austria in the winters. My personal favorite was a small place called AACHENSEE. Though I will recommend the nightlife of Vienna as well.
Dear Ashish, Thank you for organizing a wonderful trip to Egypt for our family. All arrangements, transfers, guides were all fine. The Oberoi Cruise was exceptionally good and I'm enclosing the photograph of my favorite place in Egypt - Alexandria. Here I recommend you should put all your passengers for minimum 2 nights. Thanks once again.
Dear Ashish, Incase you remember we had booked our Australia trip with you and we had an absolutely fabulous time. Thank you for suggesting us Tangalooma Island and the various Theme Parks in Gold Coast. We'll contact you again incase we wish to travel again. Here are our few pictures for your record.