USD — Per Person – On Twin Sharing Basis.
For More Information
You will reach St Petersburg at around 3:00 pm and meet our representatives. You will then be taken to the hotel and take some rest.
After having breakfast, we will take you to Peterhoff, which is the fountain capital of the world. It is also the most ancient summer residence of Russian tsars. You will be taken for a visit around the Low Park. You can see more than hundred fountains that are wonderfully decorated with marble and bronze scriptures. You will also get to see the Grand Palace. Later, we will escort you to the city tour for sightseeing. The major points that you can see include Nevsky Prospect, Vasilevsky Island, Palace Square, Palace Bridge, Peter and Paul Fortress, St Isaac Cathedral, Church on Spilled Blood. We will give you an outside view of all it. However, we will take you inside the Kazan Cathedral. In the night we will take you back to your hotel for spending the night at leisure.
We will take you to the world’s well known art museum Hermitage. It was founded by Catherine that has five buildings along with a collection of Western European Art. You can see the famous paintings of Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dyke and other well knonw French Impressionists. We will also take you to Winter Palace that is a part of the Hermitage. In the evening, you will be escorted to Mariinsky Theatre in a taxi. You will get to see the most famous ballet called ‘Le Corsaire’.
After having a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, you will have to check out and proceed towards the railway station for your train to Moscow by SAPSAN at 13:40. You will reach Moscos only by 18:00. The evening will be at leisure.
You will be taken to a city tour that includes Red Square, Manezh Square, Boulevard Ring, Tverskaya Street, Ambassadorial Campus, Minskaya Street, Pirogovskaya Street, New Maiden Convent, and the observation platform of Sparrow Hills. At 18:00 you will get to see an exciting Circus. Our guide will accompany you throughout your trip. The Old Russian Circus will begin at 19:00. After the show, you will be assisted to your hotel.
This day will be an exciting tour to the Kremlin, which is the heart of Moscow. You can spend the day visiting some beautiful cathedrals. Kremlin is the centre for politics. The tsars’ coronation ceremony was carried out in one of the cathedrals.
After having breakfast, you will check out from the hotel. We will take you to the airport for your flight back home.
Russia is truly an attractive and a beautiful country that has an ancient culture and proud heritage. It has always been a spectacular country that has attracted visitors from many years. It is a huge country and therefore, while planning a vacation, you must keep into considerations the maximum sights offered. One should not miss out on St Petersburg and Moscow. Find the best holiday package you are looking out for to suit all your travel requirements.
Most Russia tours cover Moscow and St Petersburg. Someone who visits Russia for the first time should not miss out on these two places.
• Moscow: Russia’s capital Moscow is surely a perfect example of creativity. One can go to the Kremlin and the Red Square; both beings the most photographed places in the world. One can also visit Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow and enjoy the architecture. This cathedral is best viewed during the night time.
• St Petersburg: This place has a lot of historic significance and a visit to The Hermitage is a must. This is a museum situated in Winter Palace and is one of the most visited places in the world. One can also see some of the world’s best paintings, art and antiques. The Summer Palace of St Petersburg is also a huge attraction. The architecture is indeed beautiful.
Russia Tourist Places osing a holiday packaWhile choosing a holiday package, one needs to take care of all the minute details of the package to make sure that all sights are covered. It is important to experience Russia in every sense and also try the local cuisines. A well planned itinerary is sure to attract you again and again to Russia.
• Volga Cruise: This is where music is played constantly on the top decks. One can enjoy night life by going to discos and other events here. During nighttimes the motor boat travels quickly, whereas it stops in different cities during the day. A cruise is one of the best ways of experiencing Russia and the other delights that unveil before you.
• Lake Baikal: This is the deepest and the oldest freshwater lake present on earth. It has unique and untouched flora fauna that is surely going to make you feel delighted. You can take a stroll along the area’s ecological routes and immerse yourself in nature.
• Trans Siberian Railway: This train journey is going to be a life time experience where you spend almost a week on wheels. You will be able to see the Ural Mountains, Volga River, the woods of Siberia, Yenisei River, Baraba steppe with its ominous clouds, , Barguzinsky Mountains, , Khekhtsir Range and Lake Baikal.
• Yekaterinburg: This city is perfect for those who look forward in visiting the Orthodox Churches and also explore the architecture around. It has the largest collection of monuments and museums.