Portugal tour is incomplete without a visit to the vibrant city of Lisbon and the historic city of Madrid. You should also make it a point o visit the beaches of Costa del Sol and also the spiritually significant Fatima and Virgin Mary. The first visit should be to Porto, which is the oldest European centre and also recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In Lisbon, you can go to Coimbra that is the headquarters of Europe?s oldest university. Moving on, a trip to Portugal will take you to Algrave to the well known Bone Chapel and Evora. Beach lovers can spend their time relaxing on the beaches of Algrave and enjoy a sun bath.
• Get to feel the spirit of the Era of Innovation in Lisbon and Sagres
• Experience a fairytale in Sintra and in flamboyant palaces in Mafra or Queluzt treated the royal way at a pousada in Alentejo
• Travel back in time in medieval villages of Obidos, Monsaraz, and Marvao
• Escape to the coast, from Algarve’s wonderful sandy beaches, to the westernmost coastline in Europe.
• Take a cruise down the Douro River for the fascinating landscapes of the wine country, and come to royal port city of Porto
• Marvel at the exclusive ornate stonework of World Heritage monuments in Tomar and Batalha
• Mesmerize your senses by looking at the huge tile panels and outstanding baroque art that covers the rich church interiors, from Braga in the north, to Almancil in the south
• Take some time off relaxing at pleasant fishing villages such as Nazare, Tavira, or Ericeira, and end the day with a delicious fresh seafood dinner
• Feel nature at its purest forms in the volcanic islands of Azores and Madeira
Portugal is a country suited for all age groups. It offers the wonders of sun and sea, art and culture, religious tourism, nautical tourism, surfing, outdoor activities, youth tourism and also time to romance with your partner.
After you complete exchanging the wedding vows you look forward to start a new journey as husband and wife. Why not do it in a royal way and head to Portugal for the dream honeymoon you were always looking for? Sintra, in Monte da Lua, located near Lisbon is a place that is going to leave you feeling delighted. The palaces of the 19th century and huge houses that are set in a perfect
Dear Ashish, Thank you for the wonderful trip you had organized for us in Austria in the month of January. I have seen Europe number of times in summer but never seen Austria in the winters. My personal favorite was a small place called AACHENSEE. Though I will recommend the nightlife of Vienna as well.
Dear Ashish, Thank you for organizing a wonderful trip to Egypt for our family. All arrangements, transfers, guides were all fine. The Oberoi Cruise was exceptionally good and I'm enclosing the photograph of my favorite place in Egypt - Alexandria. Here I recommend you should put all your passengers for minimum 2 nights. Thanks once again.
Dear Ashish, Incase you remember we had booked our Australia trip with you and we had an absolutely fabulous time. Thank you for suggesting us Tangalooma Island and the various Theme Parks in Gold Coast. We'll contact you again incase we wish to travel again. Here are our few pictures for your record.