France is a country idyllically located in the Alps and offers plenty of romantic destinations for tourists, especially newly-married couples and honeymooners. Nevertheless, France has such a variety of attractions that it appeals to all kinds of tourists and at all occasions. Bordering Italy and Switzerland, with a large area opening to Atlantic Oceans and the Mediterranean Sea, France offers a lot of opportunities for travel, sight seeing and outdoor activities. Discover the land of iconic Eiffel Tower with one of our select France Tour Packages from India.
France Tours from India
France could be your perfect holiday destination if you have just married. This is because France is one among the most romantic places in the world, as is manifested by its culture, tradition, language and cuisine. Our France Tours from India will bring you closer to this feel as long as you are on this land of romance. Explore the place with our sight seeing tours, excursion trips and unparalleled hospitality that are the main highlights of our holiday packages. Enjoy beachside activities, go shopping, check the latest fashion trends and indulge in a series of recreational and leisure activities. As the land of Tour de France you will find here huge paths suitable for hiking and biking.
France Holiday Packages India
Our France Holiday Packages from India have been designed to include some of the most popular cities of the country. These cities have such a magnetic appeal that attracts a large number of tourists and travelers from across the world each year.
- Paris: It is undoubtedly the most vibrant and liveliest city in the world. Paris has evolved into a city that truly epitomizes love and colors. A centre of unbound shopping pleasure, great cuisine, modish dining experience and comfortable lodging, Paris is a must have on any France Tour Packages from India. A city symbolizing the cultural renaissance has now assumed leadership in world-class paintings, architecture, sculpture, and fashion trends. Just roam around the city to get a wonderful view or visit a restaurant to enjoy the great dining experience in Paris.
- Nice: A beautiful coastal city with lots of palm trees arranged nicely in a line parallel to the sea. You would also find here a series of cafes along the seaside. Take a mini-train to visit the market selling colorful flowers and fruits. You can also buy here antiques. Enjoy the splendid frescoes, dazzling chandeliers and stunning altarpiece in the Chapelle de la Misericorde. Also located here is the 17th centure Cathedrale de Ste-Reparate, a fine specimen of Baroque style architecture.
- Marseilles: The city founded by the Greeks exudes a mélange of various cultures. It has been a melting pot for people of different cultures and nationality, such as Italian, Greek, Corsican and North African. The tourist attractions here include Museum of Fine Arts, Chateau Borely, Roman Docks Museum, and Le Cours Julien Square.
France Tourist Attractions
- Eiffel Tower: The mention of France is incomplete without a reference to Eiffel Tower, a structure that has become a global symbol to recognize this European country. It is the most visited place in France and the area surrounding Eiffel Tower is a great place to get together and indulge in merriment for locals as well as for tourists.
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc: A place most popular among skiing lovers. Located in the French Alps, it is the site where the First Winter Olympics was held in 1924. You can also find here the oldest and biggest winter sports resort in France.
- Notre Dameor Cathedrale de Notre-Dame-de-Paris: A 12th century cathedral that is famous worldwide for its splendid architecture and the magnificent view you can see from here. To get to the top of the structure you need to climb as many as 387 steps. All your efforts to reach here pay off when you get to see the breathtaking views of the entire Paris city from here.
- Louvre Museum: It is once in a lifetime opportunity to see the original Mona Lisa painting kept at this museum. Find here numerous works of world-class artists like Paul Gauguin, Michelangelo, Vincent van Gogh and Eugene Delacrois and many others.